Excessive sweat can be a source of embarrassment for many, and the thought of using toxins as a treatment may seem daunting. It’s time to consider ThermiDry™, a toxin-free, micro-invasive treatment for the reduction of excess sweat.
What is ThermiDry™?
How Does ThermiDry™ Work?
ThermiDry™ Recovery Period
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if I'm a good candidate?
The following may qualify you as a candidate for ThermiDry™ treatment:
- Managing underarm sweat is time-consuming and difficult
- You cannot manage or control underarm sweat at all
- You do not wish to use antiperspirant/deodorant products
- You often find stains on your shirts as a result of excessive sweat
- You must change clothes often because you have sweat through them
- You constantly find yourself dabbing away excess sweat from your underarms
- You do not wish to use toxin-based solutions to resolve excess sweat
How long does the procedure take?
Depending on the size of the specific area treated, ThermiDry™ takes approximately an hour.
What are the benefits of ThermiDry™?
Benefits of using ThermiDry™ include:
- Relief from excessive underarm sweat
- Minimize or eliminate the use of antiperspirants and deodorants
- Does not require surgery, and is gentle and micro-invasive
- No recovery time necessary
- Safe for all skin types
How long do results last?
Some patients may require a repeat treatment to ensure the longevity of results but typically, ThermiDry™ results last two to five years.
Does my insurance cover ThermiDry™?
ThermiDry™ is considered an elective cosmetic procedure and is not covered by most insurance providers. Birmingham Plastic Surgery offers financing options for affordability. Cash, personal checks, and credit cards are also accepted.